1. At the time of stall booking, 50 % of the total payment to be made in advance and the rest to be paid after one week before the exhibition.
2. All the payments to be made to Suhanee Events are non-refundable.
3. The exhibitors will be responsible to inform VAT/Sales tax department in advance for across the counter sales and also to comply with applicable rules.
4. Suhanee Events would be entitles to change the size and place of stalls in case of practical difficulties and space constraints of the exhibition venue.
5. The Exhibitor will be responsible for all the losses suffered by the organizer on account of damages to the property/equipments of exhibition hall/hotel and also for the infringement of any intellectual property rights (including designs) of any other person.
6. Exhibitors will be liable and responsible to take care of their own belongings. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage or theft of property (including materials, displays and equipments) belonging to the Exhibitor and also infringement of any intellectual property rights (designs) of the Exhibitors.
7. It is to be declared that's high standard decorum shall be maintained by all the Exhibitors. Any kind of misconduct shall not be tolerated and the moment, someone finds breaking the rules will be immediately expelled from the exhibition and also to be black listed.
8. Exhibitors will not allow to display any prohibited, objectionable and unsuitable items in the exhibition and the exhibitor have to remove such items from display immediately upon the receipt of intimation from the organizer.
9. At least one representative from the Exhibitors must be present at the stall during the entire course of the exhibition.
10. Participants/Exhibitors have required setting up the stall well in the stipulated time, preferably 2 hours before the start of the event. Last minute changes will not be permissible.
11. All legal disputes will be sorted out in Chandigarh jurisdiction.